Stephens Lawyers & Consultants
Stephens Lawyers represents leading Australian franchisors with operations in over 20 countries. The firm also works with internationally based franchisors operating in a diverse range of industries including entertainment, restaurants, hotels and other personal services, to technology and e-commerce.
Protect your investment in Franchising …seek advice from the experts.
Stephens Lawyers & Consultants works with clients to maximise their investment in franchising. We advise on all aspects of franchising including:
- Assessment of investment opportunities in new and existing franchise operations
- Protection of intellectual property
- Franchise agreements and compliance with the Franchising Code of Conduct and other laws regulating business practices
- Purchase and sale of franchise businesses
- Expansion into international markets
Stephens Lawyers & Consultants have extensive experience, representing leading Australian and international franchises operating in over 20 countries.
Stephens Lawyers & Consultants News
Questions and Answers about this company
Stephens Lawyers & Consultants Legal Advice
Katarina Klaric is the Partner at Stephens Lawyers & Consultants. Katarina has over 20 years' experience in franchising and intellectual property law. She is a member of the FCA.She has set up franchise operations in Australia for both local and international companies.
You should always check independently that an ask an expert answer published on Franchise Business applies to your particular circumstances.