Spectrum Analysis Australia hosts Franchise Site Selection workshops
Spectrum Analysis Australia will be hosting Franchise Site Selection workshops in selected locations across Australia.
The Franchise Site Selection workshop dates for 2012 includes:
- Melbourne: April 16, October 30
- Sydney: May 1, October 23
- Brisbane: May 2, October 24
This seminar is highly recommended for territory planners, leasing consultants, recruitment managers, area developers, master franchisees, property managers and CEOs to attend.
The Franchise Site Selection workshop will be presented by Peter Buckingham, Managing Director of Spectrum Analysis. Buckingham co-founded Spectrum Analysis in the mid 90s following his 20 years of experience in the oil industry.
Throughout his experience, Buckingham has worked in multitude of roles including various levels of management and specialised work in Strategic Planning and Network Development.
Buckingham is also a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants and has advised many leading brands and spoken at many franchise conferences in Australia and overseas.
The learning objectives of the workshop will include:
- Understanding what data is available and how to analyse it
- Impulse vs Destination – Understanding your business drivers
- Site selection for service vs retail concepts
- Understand mapping Options available to you
- What is the most suitable method of analysis for selecting your sites
- How to create an ongoing site selection process
- How to create territories or Preferred Marketing Areas (PMA’s) with similar demand
For more information on Spectrum Analysis Australia and their workshops, visit their website or ask a question.