Hairhouse Warehouse join the ranks of super store with its 137th franchise
Leading hair and beauty franchise, Hairhouse Warehouse , recently unveiled its 137th store at Adelaide Myer Centre, claiming 'Super Store' victory.
Led by franchise owners Tim and Bec and their team, Hairhouse Warehouse opened its doors on 18 June 2012.
How to achieve a successful hair and beauty salon franchise?
Right from the start it was obvious that Tim and Bec are two of the brand's most successful franchisees for a reason. They enlisted the help of suppliers, they worked with the support centre, they engaged their team, they did everything they could to make it not only successful, but fun!
According to various staff members and suppliers, there were other factors that played a significant role in the franchise's success including:
- being positive and having a go-getter attitude
- surrounding yourself with great people
- find and train great managers, stylists and piercers
- give staff room to grow and succeed in the business
- lead the team
- build relationships with suppliers
- be responsive to your team's needs
- focus on getting the job done and focus on what you can influence and control