A revolutionary system in a booming industry Gutter-Vac has revolutionised the way in which gutters are cleaned. Prior to Gutter-Vac there was only one way to effectively clean gutters, which was by hand. Warren Ballantyne, the owner and founder of Gutter-Vac, pioneered the first effective gutter vacuuming machine in 1995.
Gutter-Vac is now the largest gutter vacuum cleaning network in the world. The Gutter-Vac network includes 40 franchises across 6 States including Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, ACT, South Australia and Tasmania. The Gutter-Vac network is growing by 20% each year and hopes to be in all Australian states in 2010 and international in 2011.
The gutter vacuuming industry is still at its infancy and this is your opportunity to get on board with a service and systems that are tried and true.
A Gutter-Vac franchise is an exciting and promising small business opportunity that is constructed upon a reliable foundation of simple, innovative and effective equipment, systems and procedures.
A comprehensive franchise package
In your franchise package you will receive all of the equipment and tools you need to start marketing and operating your business straight away. You will also be provided with extensive training, specialised systems and equipment so that you can run an efficient and organised small business with the strength of an innovative product and national brand name.
Low operating costs
You can easily and effectively operate your Gutter-Vac franchise out of your home, so there are no costly leases or overheads. The Gutter-Vac equipment is user friendly and cheap to run and maintain, which leaves more in your pocket at the end of each day!
If you would like more information about this fantastic franchise opportunity, please submit an enquiry and one of our franchise sale consultants will contact you.
The Gutter-Vac Service
Gutter-Vac is the founder of the gutter vacuuming market and, after 15 years, continues to be the gutter vacuuming market leader.
The Gutter-Vac service system allows for the quick and safe removal of debris and leaves from domestic and commercial dwellings. The system is used in a wide variety of cleaning services including ceiling cavities, rainwater tanks, school sites, storm water sumps and commercial sites. As you can see cleaning gutters is only part of the service.
All over Australia property owners have become increasingly aware of the necessity of having their gutters cleaned and Gutter-Vac franchisees are reaping the benefits. You see:
- During droughts blocked gutters are a dangerous fire hazard and in the wet season blocked gutters are a household hazard. No matter what season we face as Australians, it is essential that we have our gutters cleaned regularly
- Australians are aware of the public liability risks associated with contractors working on roofs. Gutter-Vac puts safety first and eliminates the risk to the property owners
- Australia is currently confronted with a large aging population. As the baby boomers hit their 60s there is a large proportion of older Australians unable to work at heights and
- Australia has a huge percentage of double income families. Families are time poor and do not want to spend their weekends cleaning their gutters.
The Gutter-Vac service is targeted at the aged, the busy and the cautious...so things have never looked better for Gutter-Vac franchisees
“Gutter-Vac is in the service industry. Lifestyles are changing. People have their lawns mowed, they even have their dogs walked for them. In short, I was looking for a service industry business”. Gutter-Vac Franchisee, Sydney.
The Gutter-Vac Difference
The Gutter-Vac service is different from any other gutter cleaning service on the market, our service is consistently:
- fast (the average 3 bedroom house only takes an hour)
- on time and
- delivered by a friendly, uniformed, trained and insured operator
Our machinery is:
- custom designed and built specifically for cleaning gutters
- efficient and
- Australian designed and made.
As there is no other systemized service in the market that competes with Gutter-Vac, its acceptance by home owners and commercial property owners has been rapid.
Gutter-Vac understands that when a business owner buys a franchise (rather than go into business on their own) they do so because they require the existing knowledge and support that is available in a franchise system. In addition to the day-to-day operational support offered to franchisees, Gutter-Vac also provides each of the following support services:
- a bonus $5000 kick start advertising pack for each new franchisee so that they can hit the ground running with their new business
- a Gutter-Vac website (www.guttervac.com.au)
- a personalised Gutter-Vac email address
- an online job booking service where customers can order a quote or book a job online
- a portfolio of marketing templates (including a television commercial) and business templates
- a call centre service when you are out of the office or on holidays
- a national 1300 number directed straight to your home phone or mobile
- exclusive trademarks
- a large designated franchise territory
- biennial national conferences
- continuing research and development
“I found the training to be excellent and the operations manual is very informative and well laid out”. Michael Curry, Beachside, Victoria.
If you would like more information about this fantastic franchise opportunity, please submit an enquiry and one of our franchise sale consultants will contact you to tell you more about the Gutter-Vac franchise opportunity and recruitment process.