RFG on the hunt for franchisees to head up food franchises in mining towns
As Australia's mining industry continues to flourish, population in certain areas are on the increase and more opportunities become available.
The Retail Food Group (RFG) has caught on and as part of its "mining town" strategy, it is now searching for potential franchisees for nine earmarked mining town locations in QLD and WA.
Queensland locations include:
- South Hedland
Thinking of buying a franchise?
RFG owns and operates multiple food franchises such as Donut King , Brumby’s Bakeries , Michel’s Patisserie , Esquires Coffee Houses , Big Dad’s Pies and Pizza Capers .
With such a diverse franchise offering, RFG can offer potential franchisees flexibility and alternative franchising options to suit individual needs.
- Donut King: Attracts a broad range of customers across a diverse demographic profiles
- Michel's Pattisserie: Specialises in cakes, pastries, treats and savoury products and renowned for its award-winning coffee blend
- Brumby's Bakeries: Specialty bread retailer
- Brumby's GO!: An evolution of Brumby's Bakeries offering single serve, ready to eat snacks for those on the run
- BB's Cafe: Designed with an ambience, style and menu offering targeted at a broad cross section of consumers
- Big Dad's Pies: Targeting pie connoisseurs, it offers a range of quality pie varieties, sausage rolls, pastries and sweet products