Why landlords are choosing Changing Places Real Estate franchises to manage their properties
In today's competitive real estate market landlords can often end up paying exorbitant property management fees for a mismatched level of service. This no longer has to be the case with Changing Places Real Estate Consultants franchises, who are sending the real estate industry into a spin by going back to basics.
Property Managers from Changing Places Real Estate franchises cover every aspect of a landlord's property asset. They do not have a leasing department, a maintenance department, or a separate inspection team. They do not tie landlords into anything, and if their client's are not happy, they are not happy.
Changing Places Real Estate understand that the success of a real estate investment and its potential for capital growth depends greatly on good management from a well established and dedicated property management team.
For this reason, Changing Places Real Estate franchises offer the following comprehensive property management services:
- promotion and advertising via a number of avenues, such as common property rental sites, street traffic from well positioned property offices, and a weekly rental list faxed to relocation agencies and corporate clients
- qualified property managers trained in laws relating to the Residential Tenancies Act
- an administrative support team with the qualification, experience and the latest technology to ensure the monitoring of rental payments, maintenance of records and provision of financial reports
- an efficient accounts department which offers prompt payment of all rental income and produces weekly rental statements
- a policy that ensures owners are contacted and authorisation obtained before work can be carried out and a team that organises works to be carried out on the landlord's behalf
- annual rental reviews that take into account market conditions and any change in the actual property
- routine inspections on properties undertaken for management to ensure the tenancy is running smoothly and to safeguard our client’s financial interests
- an appraisal process that takes into account similar comparable properties and rental market trends which may affect the property
- a very strict screening process when selecting tenants, which aims to obtain the best possible tenant for the property and includes credit checks
- preparation of all lease documentation, ensuring stringent legal compliance
- open and honest communication between property managers and clients to build mutual trust and to maintain relationships
- detailed condition reports at the commencement and termination of the tenancy.
Landlords can choose to have as much or as little input in the management of their property as they desire when having it managed by a Changing Places Real Estate franchise. Just one more reason why landlords are choosing to engage Changing Places Real Estate to manage their investment in the future.