A mobile café that brings specialty Di Bella Coffee products to customers that cannot access a fixed location cafe.
Xpresso Mobile Café is a franchised 'coffee van' system. Each mobile cafe is stocked with Di Bella Coffee products and many other treats - franchisees are intensively trained to produce the ultimate espresso coffee experience for our customers EVERY time. We aim to be the BEST– rather than the biggest. Our goal is to remain the industry benchmark in Australia with our innovative vans, smartphone technology, superior Di Bella Coffee hot/cold products (including snacks) and customer service. We want all businesses that are not close to a café to be able to enjoy their daily favourite brew!
We are a 'Top 10 Franchise Finalist' in 3 categories for the 2017 'Top Franchise' awards.
Be a part of something better... here's why...
1. OUR COFFEE! We have partnered with Di Bella Coffee to ensure our franchisees have access to products that are of consistent quality and price directly (thus ethically) sourced from the farms! The 2016 annual Compak Golden Bean Roaster Competition crowned Di Bella Coffee 'Overall Champions' as judged by their peers!
2. HUGE TERRITORIES Your Xpresso Mobile Café territory will have multiple 'focus areas' of business parks, lite industrial & commercial precincts. One van simply won't be enough! - we want to give you the opportunity to capitalize on the territory and enjoy through launching your 2nd van in the future. We don't want you to buy a job - we'd love to see you earning passive income! This is possible with our help and support whereby franchisees can launch their 2nd van into same territory using a finance product that equates to only 20 cups of coffee per day!
3. Online Support Community With our secure franchisee portal, available on smartphone you can get the support you need to discuss, innovate, post and share with both the Xpresso HQ team and Franchisees all over Australia giving you the community feel that is Xpresso!
4. FLEXIBILITY WITH FOOD OPTIONS. We supply you with cookies, protein balls and nuts/nut bread etc, however, you can choose suppliers in your local community for rolls, salads, sandwiches, wraps, fresh fruit etc. Cutting out the middleman means freshness and more profit for you!
5. NO NASTY GENERATORS! We power the equipment in our mobile cafés using inverter/battery and gas. No more smelly, noisy and expensive generators to maintain.
6. FULL TRAINING We build the business together at your speed; meanwhile, you enjoy the income guarantee of $500 per day for the first 4 weeks!
7. PLENTY OF EVENTS! Unlike our competitors, we don't charge you for the events we give you - they are a bonus service we offer and include them in your weekly fixed administration fee (franchise fee)
8. VALUE!! The weekly fixed administration/franchise fee represents terrific value. It contributes towards our costs of Internet & Google marketing, a listing on the Xpresso.com.au website, your company email address, the Xpresso Mobile Café call centre and smartphone 'app' technology. The weekly fee also covers the events we generate and 'throw in' for you plus a merchant facility to allow your customers to pay by debit/credit cards. The fee also Includes ongoing operational support as well as a business performance team solely dedicated to assisting you (1on1) to work towards, track and achieve your individual business goals! So yes... serious value! The fee is gradually stepped and at 6-months is fixed at $179+GST per week.
Xpresso Mobile Café is a business to business (b2b) mobile café franchise system. Franchisees service a Monday to Friday regular customer base at a set agreed time within their geographical Territory. On weekends, franchisees are free to attend events that they source or that we provide – anywhere inside or outside their set territory.
Our exclusive partnership with Di Bella Coffee offers unrivaled brand strength in the mobile café market. Our business model, marketing, training, support, territory selection process, and mobile cafe innovation expertise ensures franchisees are set up for long term success.
The success of each franchisee is anchored by our support and training. Initially, franchisees complete an e-learning module then two full days at the Di Bella Coffee training academy in Brisbane. This covers the full ‘Crop to Cup’ journey of green coffee beans right through to senior barista skills including taste profiling, extraction techniques and coffee machine maintenance.
A senior barista/business mentor will then spend week 2 and week 3 (the launch phase) with the new franchisee in their new Xpresso Mobile Café in their territory to assist with quality control and assisting to build the franchisees initial customer base.This creates immediate cash flow. Franchisees enjoy support for the life of the business through a dedicated event manager, interactive website, call centre, active social media presence as well as from Di Bella Coffee representatives in each State and Xpresso Mobile Café business mentors.
Xpresso Mobile Café is on a national hunt for happy and positive people that are passionate about coffee as we are. If this sounds like you and you want to become self-employed in Australia’s billion dollar espresso coffee industry, call Xpresso today on 1300 655 559 or visit xpresso.com.au