Mobile coffee franchise
Discover The Coffee Guy:
The Coffee Guy is Australia’s newest and most exciting mobile coffee franchise. Founded in 2006 in Auckland, NZ, The Coffee Guy mobile coffee franchise has grown into a successful brand with a presence all over New Zealand. The first Australian van launched in Yatala, Queensland successfully in May 2013.
The primary franchise model is a mobile coffee van delivering quality coffee daily to customers within a set territory. Each van is custom-fitted with the finest Italian espresso hardware and finished in sleek stainless steel. Our vans are fully self-sufficient, meaning they can operate without access to power or water.
The Coffee Guy has an expert team of partners, suppliers, contractors and professionals who have been carefully selected based on their professionalism, expertise, reputations and ability to deliver a superior quality service and product. Our proven system ensures our franchisees have the tools, expertise and equipment required to give you every opportunity to succeed.
The Coffee Guy mobile coffee van is a Suzuki APV – a fantastic light commercial vehicle which enables a quality efficient service and includes the following:
• 2 Group Dual Power commercial espresso machine
• On demand grinder
• Ice cube grade frappe blender
• Manual, lockable cash drawer
• Green Sense low economical 138 litre fridge
• Automated, smart Inverter/Charger
• 4 industrial gel batteries
• Hand wash system
• Water pump
• Carbon Phosphate water filter designed for commercial espresso machines
• Fire extinguisher
• First aid kit
• Stainless steel finish
• Powder coating finish
• Industrial strength drawers
• Vehicle stability assistance
• Internal wastage tank
• 80 litre water tank
• Custom designed and approved gas system
• Additional bench facility to assist with operation
• Air horn
• Custom designed gas extraction system
• Flexible design with operator use at the forefront
What does it cost to own a The Coffee Guy Franchise?
The Coffee Guy mobile coffee franchise is affordable for everyone at $43,000 + GST. This includes the Initial Franchise Fee, marketing fee and legal fee. There is also a small BOND for the van of $6,000 which is refundable.
What are the ongoing fees?
- Van rental of $250 +GST per week (we retain ownership of the Suzuki APV Van and Equipment and you pay Retail Food Group a license fee for the first 5 years of the Franchise Agreement)
What are the benefits of becoming a The Coffee Guy Franchisee?
- The Coffee Guy is a much-loved brand of Retail Food Group (RFG), Australia’s largest multi-brand retail food franchise operator. With over 25 years’ experience in franchising, RFG’s proven business models and support systems have been perfected to ensure the success of their franchisees
- A fully-fledged Marketing Department responsible for national, local and digital marketing campaigns, promotions and point of sale materials as well as helping you with specific marketing – all activities having the primary focus of increasing sales and enhancing The Coffee Guy experience for every customer
- Five weeks training at our state-of-the-art, purpose built training academy located on the Gold Coast
- In-store training is delivered on a needs basis by our dedicated Sales and Performance Managers and Barista Trainers at no additional cost