Discover Michel’s Patisserie:
Michel’s Patisserie is Australia’s largest patisserie chain with nearly 300 locations across Australia specialising in French inspired cakes, pastries, mouth-watering savouries and our exclusive award-winning coffee.
In 2013 Michel’s Patisserie underwent the single biggest evolution in its history to build on its French inspired heritage and create the store of the future. Now enriched with an exciting new in-store customer experience, new brand livery, and delicious new products, Michel’s Patisserie is designed to surprise and delight every customer.
Our Store formats:
Available in two different formats, Kiosk and Inline, Michel’s Patisserie offers customers a dine-in or take-away experience across a variety of product offerings such as hot drinks, whole cakes, special occasion cakes, and savouries.
Kiosk = 27 m² – 35 m²
In-line = 50 m² – 100 m²
Michel’s Patisserie & Café
For the complete French café experience, a Michel’s Patisserie & Café offers an extended dine in option. Coupled with a large seating area, easy to run short order kitchen and an easy to execute menu that doesn’t rely on a fully qualified chef, Michel’s Patisserie & Café achieves a higher transaction value and is suited to shopping malls and strip locations.
In–line = 90 m² – 150 m²
What does it cost to open a Michel’s Patisserie?
A Michel’s Patisserie/Michel’s Pattisserie & Café franchise system costs between $320,000 – $400,000. This includes the Initial Franchise Fee. The investment level varies depending on the size of the site, equipment required and the landlord conditions and contributions and includes:
• A fully fitted out Michel’s Patisserie store
• Four and a half weeks training at our state of the art training facility on the Gold Coast
• Reference manuals for your store and staff
• Promotional support covering national promotions
• Product innovation and PR
• Your initial franchise fee
• Ongoing franchise support
What are the ongoing fees?
• 5 year term plus an additional 5 years.
• Ongoing franchise fee: 7% (plus GST) of gross sales per week.
• Ongoing marketing contribution: 3% (plus GST) of gross sales per week.
• Ongoing training contribution: $23 per week Plus GST
What are the benefits of becoming a Michel’s Patisserie franchisee?
- Michel’s Patisserie is a much-loved brand of Retail Food Group (RFG), Australia’s largest multi-brand retail food franchise operator. With over 25 years’ experience in franchising, RFG’s proven business models and support systems have been perfected to ensure the success of their franchisees
- A fully-fledged Marketing Department responsible for national, local and digital marketing campaigns, promotions and point of sale materials as well as helping you with local store specific marketing – all activities having the primary focus of driving customers into your store, increasing store sales and enhancing the Michel’s Patisserie experience for every customer
- Four to five weeks training at our state-of-the-art, purpose built training academy located on the Gold Coast
- Access to comprehensive online training programs (Inspire and RIOT), to help train your team. In-store training is also delivered on a needs basis by our dedicated Sales and Performance Managers at no additional cost.
Meet Greg Stevens, and experience what it’s like to become a Michel’s Patisserie Franchisee: Video via The Franchise Show.